Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Things Went from Good To Worse

Well I didn't leave any news yesterday so I will try to update now. Kristy called me at 6 am yesterday and asked me to come over. So I got there about 8 and she was in a lot of pain. The pain was mainly in her left chest and back and lower down. They did 2 ex rays and the doctors couldn't see anything wrong to be causing the pain she was having. Then she wasn't putting out any urine. This was getting serious. I helped her get a shower and that seemed to help her feel a little better but the pain was the same if not worse. The Docs had ordered a ultrasound for her kidneys. I left at 6 and she seemed a little better. I took the day off and came today and stayed with her. They said her kidneys were not putting out anything and she would have to be put on dialysis machine. That was before lunch. It is now 3:15 and they put in another port and brought in the dialysis machine. So I guess they will start that soon. They said she also had some fluid in her lungs and this should help that too. I am sitting here watching her and she is very restless and isn't responding too well. All of this should improve after the blood cleaning. Well they are here now to do that so I will let you know more later.

4 comments:

Mike McFall said...

Our hearts and prayers are with you. Please God give Kristy strength..........hang in there girl....
Regards
Mike McFall

Dale said...

I am so sorry you are having to go through this. Stay strong. . . take one day at a time and try to get through. We are praying for you Kristy.

Terry and Dale Pace (friends of Bob and Molly)

Anonymous said...

Kristy, stay strong, there are so many of us praying for you. Rely on God's strength and love, he is there for all of us.
Love you,
Kay Ellen

Mark and Dortha said...

Kristy...we pray that this finds you having a better day.