Saturday, November 1, 2008

Kristy has gone a little downhill

Well as you know from my last post, Kristy has been doing really good. But her numbers climbed higher than they had been so they are bringing the dialysis machine back in. She opens her eyes to yes to your voice and can respond in hmms and umums. So you can tell if she likes it or not. Her head has been shaved now as her hair has started falling out again. Her skin is so soft. She's likes laying on her left side the best and you can't put the cuff on her left arm because she has had problems with that one since February when the IV went out into her hand. She is very sick. I'm not go to say she isn't. I am going to decorate her room for fall and Thanksgiving as she loves to see the decorations when she is alert. Please keep sending cards and comments to her, because she will enjoy reading them when she is better. She can hear us when we are talking to her and so I guess that is where I learned to talk to myself. Allen is sleeping in the chair and Kristy is sleeping in her bed and seems less agitated now. She doesn't like laying on her back. Eric went Trick or Treating with Lia and Karisa and Molly last night. Now Molly took him out and I think he and Trey are coming back to spent the night with us and probably ride their pony and horse. So I will close now and we will be leaving shortly so that she can get some rest. Please say a prayer for Kristy today and everyday. I ask the Lord to watch over her and to ease her pain everyday. I would ask that each of you ask that to. I know I haven't return any phone calls lately but there are other issues that I am having to deal with right now. I ask all you to say a prayer for my family as more trying times are yet too come. When you have other children they sometimes feel forgotten when one is as sick as Kristy, but please pray for my daughter and her family in Texas. They need your prayers very much right now just to get thru each day and months to come. I keep asking the Lord to lighten my load, but I guess He just doesn't think I need it yet. So for any of you that are having troubled times right now, "May the Lord bless and keep you in his loving grace until we cross the rainbow bridge" and beyond.

4 comments:

Mark and Dortha said...

We have Kristy and her entire family in our prayers.

Mike and Pat McFall said...

Kathryn,
We are praying for Kristy, you and your family. We know what you are going through. Just remember, God has a plan...it may not be the one we want....but it's His plan.

We love you all and will continue to pray for Kristy to pull through this.

Pat and Mike

Anonymous said...

We continue to lift you all up in our prayers also, for peace, comfort and strength.

As Mike says, God has a plan, it's not always our plan with the answers we want, so just keep your faith strong.

Pam and Smokey Ridgely
(B&M friends)

Dale said...

We also continue with prayers for Kristy and the family and that God will guide the doctors and nurses in their care of Kristy.

Stay strong.

Terry and Dale Pace (friends of Bob and Molly)